Hey everyone, I just received my care package today from the Environmental Defense Action Fund, including my free tote bag to bring to the grocery store. One of the goodies in it listed 10 things we can do to fight global warming.
10 Things You Can Do to Fight Global Warming!
1. Recycle and buy minimally packed goods as much as possible.
2. Wash clothes in cold or warm water, not hot.
3. Install low-flow shower heads to use less water.
4. Run the dishwasher only when full and don’t use hear to dry dishes.
5. Replace standard light bulbs with compact fluorescent bulbs.
6. Plug air leaks in windows and doors to increase energy efficiency.
7. Replace old appliances with energy-efficient models.
8. Walk, bike, carpool or use public transportation whenever possible.
9. Adjust your thermostat—lower in winter, higher in summer.
10. Share these simple steps with friends and family and increase awareness!
Follow these easy steps to fight global warming!
You can link to the EDAF site here: Environmental Defense Action Fund - Finding the ways that work. Since we tend to be creatures of repetition (until we make it part of our everyday lifestyle), I’ll try to reprint these sorts of lists when I come across them. S